Redneck Quirks


1 - I just got back from fishing. Want to see my rod?

2 - Want to ride on my Monster truck?

3 - Well, aren't you hotter than a mama cougar in heat running from my hunting dogs in August?

4 - If I were a tractor and you were a plow, I would definitely hook up with you.

5 - Girl, if you were a chicken you'd be impeccable.

6 - If I had a garden I'd put your two lips and my two lips together.


7 - Well, tie me to a pig and roll me in the mud! You are mighty purdy for a heavy girl.

8 - Hey you looking for a STUD in your life? Cause I got the STD all I need is U.

9 - Is there a mirror in yer pants? 'cuz I can see myself in em.

10 - - And finally..... Country boys don't need pick-up lines, cause they've got pick-up trucks.


For more fun see these: redneck pickup lines

Thanks For Visiting
Copyright 2016 - TodaysPic4U


PennyPinchin4U

ADD DAILY QUOTE HERE